Wavy Short Hair



Growing out a short hair style can be one of the most frustrating and confidence zapping processes a girl can go through, I once heard that 70% of a girl’s confidence comes from her hair. Thus growing out a short hair cut over a period of a year can mean 365 bad hair days. As a hair guru this is one of the most common problems I face and I have to admit I have gone through this process myself, having gone from having a funky short hair cut that everyone loved, to looking like a prison escapee as the months of growing out progressed.

So what follows is my best advice for short hair styles especially when you are growing out your hair;

1. Cut A Little As Often As You Can

I know the point of growing your hair is not to cut it, but believe me it’s wise to take a little longer growing that hair out and allow your hairdresser help you by regularly tidying it up and keeping it in a reasonable style as you grow your hair out. Find a hairdresser that you trust and who knows your main aim is to grow your hair out. Remember short hair cuts come in various lengths with a help of a professional you can look like a star at every stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion